Current Village Residents
This page contains information for current residents of the Village, including payment information, monthly calendars.
April 2, 2020
- Effective Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 9pm, The Village Community Center will be closed to residents. Mental Health services will continue in the center, and staff will continue working at The Village and delivering services. Click here to view the resident mail pick-up schedule.
- Outdoor activities that will comply with social distancing recommendations will be provided.
- Club Arc East is canceled until further notice.
- Mental Health services that are currently taking place at the Village will continue, including Wednesday’s open clinic.
Please note, the calendar is subject to change. Weekly calendars are available on the flyer board in the community center. All activities on the calendar are for residents receiving Level I, II and auxiliary services.
The above Village Activities calendar is interactive. Click on the blue arrows to view different months and the names of activities to view more information.
Rent and Services Payment
Rent Payment Options:
- Credit Card: online at The Arc Jacksonville Village Resident Portal
- Check: Checks can be mailed to The Arc Jacksonville Village or dropped off at the community center at The Village.
Level I, II and Auxiliary Services:
- Credit Card: Contact The Arc Jacksonville’s Finance Department to pay via credit card or to set up recurring monthly payments at 904.355.0155. There will be a 2.86% fee added to your charge.
- Check: Checks can be mailed to The Arc Jacksonville Downtown at 1050 North Davis Street, Jacksonville, FL 32209. Checks should be mailed one week before they are due to ensure timely delivery.
- Automatic Debit: To set up recurring payments from your debit account, complete this form and send to The Arc Jacksonville, Attn: Scott Holt, or by email at email@example.com