Current Village Residents
This page contains information for current residents of the Village, including payment information, monthly calendars.
May 27, 2020
- Effective June 1st, the Community Center will reopen to residents in a limited capacity. The Center and Village areas remain closed to volunteers and visitors.
- Berry Good Farms is providing dinner to-go meals Monday through Thursday. For more information and to order meals, click here.
- The Village continues to provide appropriately distanced activities.
- Club Arc East is cancelled until further notice.
- Mental Health services that are currently taking place at the Village will continue, including Wednesday’s open clinic.
Please note, the calendar is subject to change. Weekly calendars are available on the flyer board in the community center. All activities on the calendar are for residents receiving Level I, II and auxiliary services.
The above Village Activities calendar is interactive. Click on the blue arrows to view different months and the names of activities to view more information.
Rent and Services Payment
Rent Payment Options:
- Credit Card: online at The Arc Jacksonville Village Resident Portal
- Check: Checks can be mailed to The Arc Jacksonville Village or dropped off at the community center at The Village.
Level I, II and Auxiliary Services:
- Credit Card: Contact The Arc Jacksonville’s Finance Department to pay via credit card or to set up recurring monthly payments at 904.355.0155. There will be a 2.86% fee added to your charge.
- Check: Checks can be mailed to The Arc Jacksonville Downtown at 1050 North Davis Street, Jacksonville, FL 32209. Checks should be mailed one week before they are due to ensure timely delivery.
- Automatic Debit: To set up recurring payments from your debit account, complete this form and send to The Arc Jacksonville, Attn: Scott Holt, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org