Running of the Bulls 5K – Race Information
Thank you for participating in The Arc Jacksonville’s Running of the Bulls 5K!
All proceeds benefit The Arc Jacksonville, a nonprofit serving individuals with intellectual and developmental differences to achieve their full potential and to participate in community life. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, February 18th!
Below is key information regarding the race. If you have any questions, please contact 1st Place Sports or The Arc Jacksonville at email@example.com.
- Packets will be available for pickup on Friday and Saturday at the Baymeadows, Tapestry Park and San Marco stores. Friday store hours: 10 AM – 6 PM/Saturday storers hours: 10 AM – 3 PM.
- Race packets can also be picked up at the race.
- Run starts at 8:30 a.m. at Intuition Ale Works, located at 929 E. Bay Street.
- Registration opens at 7:00 a.m. and is located A.P. Randolph Street, next Intuition Ale Works.
- If you registered as a VIP, please make sure to ask for your souvenir cup when you pick up your race packet.
- Free parking is available in Lot K, across from the brewery.
- Registration is still available in-store and on-site before the race – tell your friends!
What to wear:
- It is highly recommended that you wear your race tee or a white tee.
- The paint will most likely not wash out of clothing. Please dress appropriately.
- Costumes are encouraged!
- You will also receive a red bandana that we encourage you to wear on your arm, as a headband, etc. to get into the Running of the Bulls spirit.
During the run:
- You will be playfully chased by our “Bulls,” the Jacksonville RollerGirls, who will gently “gore” you with red paint spots.
- Our celebrity matadors – Curtis Dvorak, Matt Pittman, Vic Micolucci, Kerry Speckman, Tracy Collins and Dawn Lopez – will be cheering you on throughout the course.
- After the race, make sure to get your complimentary drink to celebrate!
- Awards will be presented at approximately 9:30 a.m. inside Intuition Ale Works
- All runners and spectators will receive one complimentary drink ticket. VIP registrants will receive two complimentary drinks. Drink tickets can be used for beer, wine and mimosas for registrants 21+
- Post-run celebration will include family-friendly activities and live music
- Light food will be provided from Blk Shp @ Intuition and Maple Street Biscuit Company.
- Additional drinks may be purchased from Intuition and additional food can be purchased from Blk Shp after 11am.